Sometimes we feel tired and less than our best – but no-one wants this reflected in the mirror!
Here are some quick tips to enjoy glowing skin all the time.
1. Hydrate: Dehydration is one of the biggest reasons for skin looking lacklustre. Up your water intake and slap on a hydrating mask overnight.
2. Fake a good nights sleep: Soy milk has a natural anti-inflammatory that reduces swelling, while soy proteins hydrate the skin to soften the look of crow’s feet. Keep your soy milk chilled and the cold temperature will help shrink swelling and make eyes look less bloodshot. Soak two cotton balls in soy milk, squeeze out excess and hold these over the eyes for 5 minutes.
3. Exfoliate regularly: This not only helps to keep skin super clean, it will keep pores small. Go easy though, keep it regular and gentle for maximum benefits.
4. Use a serum: Not only are serums more concentrated than creams they allow you to target a range of skin concerns and protect your skin from harmful free radicals. Top with your usual moisturizer for plump healthy skin.
5. Sanitize: Give brushes and sponges a regular and thorough clean. If not cleaned or replaced regularly bacteria and dirt build up which is then transferred to your newly cleansed skin, potentially causing breakouts. Just a few drops of shampoo in warm water is all you need for an effective wash.