• 1 ½ broccoli heads, cut into small bite sized pieces
• 3 ripe avocados, sliced into small cubes
• Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
• 400g can of chickpeas, drained
• Juice of 3 limes
• 2 tbsp. tahini
• 2 tsp tamari
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
• ½ tsp ginger, finely grated
• Sea salt, to taste
• Steam broccoli in a steamer for approximately 5-7 minutes, until cooked but still crunchy.
• Place broccoli, avocado, chickpeas and coriander in a salad bowl, gently combine.
• Combine lime juice, tahini, tamari, olive oil, honey or maple syrup, ginger and salt in a small jug and whisk to combine thoroughly.
• Drizzle dressing over the salad. Serve.
• Broccoli is full of phytonutrients called sulforaphane that work to support optimum health and protect against disease. It is also rich in antioxidants including Vitamin C, E and CoQ10 which help protect the skin from free radicals, one of the major causes of skin aging.